Gernius’s mission is to continuously share vital insights and key strategies that boost morale and motivation and provide the tools and resources that build a top-performing team.
Keep building on your successes, establish a culture where achieving your objectives is not only prosperous, it’s enjoyable.
This programme includes:
- Your free consultation because active listening and planning is a big part of what we do at Gernius. We want to know exactly what you want to achieve within each session.
- Once signed up you’ll receive our Terms and Conditions and your contract with an outline of calendar days, times and venue to book in each session. What gets planned gets done and you’ll already feel a sense of clarity, energy and direction.
- Before the first session begins you’ll be required to complete our preparation templates. They do exactly what they’re supposed to do – get you prepared and ready so we hit the ground running. We hate time wasting so we’ve designed a proactive system to start us both off on the right foot.
- Each session is meticulously planned and prepared and you will notice that what’s been at the top of your wish list gets consistently ticked off.
- Between every session there is work to complete so we keep the flow and momentum at peak optimum.
- The more we keep in touch between sessions the greater the results
- Now it’s business planning time, either working together on what you have currently, or coming up with a fresh business plan. Time to get down to the “nitty gritty”.
- We’ll cover situation analysis, goals and objectives, strategies and timeframe, business overview, product or service, your marketing plan, management plan and implementation plan.
- You’ll notice there’s a lot to cover but that’s the point of working alongside you – we’ll get you there quicker, without distraction and other responsibilities creeping in. Book a time and it gets done, don’t and it gets put to the back of the pile again
- Now you have the plan we get to work and get it implemented.
- We play an important mentoring role and this involves keeping you and your business on track, the energy flowing and motivation at a high. We’ll be checking in on plans, what needs further action and recording your progress.
- Once the implementation support and work has been completed we’re on standby for any top up sessions so you make the most of all your hard work.