Being healthy is a way of life. It’s not just about what you feed your body; it’s about what you feed your mind and the social environment you keep. Make healthy food choices, exercise your body and brain, and choose your friends wisely ~ Steve Maraboli
There are loads of reasons to work out, but the number one reason is to get your mind into shape….
Working out, whether it be physically or mentally, removes you from your ‘problems’. You don’t have time to waste thinking about things you can’t control such as that mountain to climb or puzzle to solve.
Before resorting to medicine try to naturally treat yourself - Mind, Body and Soul. Why?
Meditating or mindfulness sets you up mentally and grounds you by creating head space. Head space aids the mind in keeping a reality check and a feeling of euphoria.
Exercising releases endorphins in your brain, which equals ‘happy’.
Go for a jog or a walk among the trees and flowers, and see if that doesn’t make a difference….
Revive yourself naturally with all of the free resources around you; Nature, exercise, mindfulness, laughter, leisure activity, craftwork…. Conscious lifestyle decisions are central to resetting your state of Mind, Body and Soul and is the most effective method of treatment when all three are not in harmony.
The benefits of your Mind, Body and Soul connectivity:
- Calms you down, which results in more positive and productive decision making and conversations.
- Energisers you, wakes your brain up faster than coffee - and lasts longer too!
- Boosts your self-confidence and helps keep your life on schedule.
- Keeps your brain healthy by increasing blood flow throughout your body, which directly affects your brain and allows it to perform better.
- The best part - you can take a moment anywhere when the wheels get wobbly to reset and carry on before the wheels fall of completely.
- It creates time, energy and money for getting on with life.
Productivity, motivation, creativity-flow and memory improvement sums it up.
How could anything be but extraordinary, genius!
Download your very own mind gym to keep your brain exercised.
Then keep the brain electrified with enthusiasm and energy with the Gernius motivator kit
Create the environment, foundations and resources for success to hit the ground running with our sensational series of Journals covering:
What's in it for You?
“Caring for the mind is as important and crucial as caring for the body. In fact, one cannot be healthy without the other.” ~ Sid Garza-Hillman